Become an AASE Member
Why Become an AASE Member?
As a member of the Alberta Association for Supported Employment, your benefits include:
- Online advertising space for your organization
- Access to online supported employment articles
- Contribution to best practices in the field of supported employment
- Additional Privileges for AASE Members
- Other Member Opportunities
Organization/Agency: $75 Individual: $25
Membership is annual and adheres to the Calendar year. All memberships expire December 31st.
For a nominal fee
- Place your agency's name, logo, and contact information on our website's links page.
- Include a 250-word description of your agency-its location, services, programs, and mission for best practices in supported employment.
- If your organization has a website, we will use your agency's logo to link to your website, from ours.
As a member of AASE, you can access and download articles on specific topics in the field of supported employment, such as
- job coaching
- job matching
- interview tips
- And many more!
Help us to make a positive impact upon the field of supported employment and share information .
Sharing information is one of AASE's primary goals. We welcome and encourage member input and participation to the field of supported employment.
Send us your comments, your articles, and your stories on best practices in supported employment.
- Attend our workshops and receive training at reduced costs.
- Receive two Workin' It newsletters.
- Attend our annual Workin' It conference at a reduced cost.
- Participate in our consultative process for AASE members, in which we discuss relevant, outstanding issues in the field of supported employment, such as, AISH.
- Join our efforts to advocate for people with disabilities!